Hi, my name is Gerald and I am a software developer from Münster. I'm fluent in Node, Docker and Linux and a strong advocate for open data. I like to tinker with IoT in both hard- and software. On the internet, I usually go by »ubergesundheit«.
You can find me on GitHub, and Keybase. You can also write me an email.
- June 2016 – Now
- Research associate at Institute for Geoinformatics in the senseBox project: Full stack development and maintenance of openSenseMap, an open source citizen science open data platform.
- April 2014 – May 2016
- Software Engineer at con terra GmbH: Development of a winter service management platform frontend.
- October 2013 – Februray 2014
- Intern at Zweitag GmbH: Development of a backend for a document orgaization software.
- June 2011 – August 2013
- Student worker at Institute for Geoinformatics: Support, administration and maintenance for the institutes IT.
- Master of Science Geoinformatics
- Completed at Institute for Geoinformatics. Thesis: »Supporting Public Deliberation Through Spatially Enhanced Dialogs«
- Bachelor of Science Geoinformatics
- Completed at Institute for Geoinformatics. Thesis: »Arm gesture interaction with virtual globes: Implementation and evaluation«